The Camp Yamhill t-shirt design competition began in 2014 as a way to celebrate our 60th anniversary. So many people created so many awesome designs that we couldn’t not do it again the next year. We will keep putting on the competition as long as you all keep creating awesome designs. We think you will!
Guidelines for the 2016 Design:
Theme: The Big Tree
1. Must be an original design
2. Design must incorporate Camp Yamhill and its Christian foundation
3. Max of 5 colors used in design
4. Individuals may submit a maximum of 3 entries
5. Entrees must be submitted no later than March 31st
6. Submit designs in .jpeg .png or .pdf format using the form at the bottom of this page
1. Submitted designs will be voted on by the general public utilizing the Facebook “like” system to tally votes.
2. The top designs, as determined by the general vote, will be crowned finalists.
3. The finalist designs will be judged by Camp Yamhill staff to determine the Grand Prize Winner.
Grand Prize – A Camp Yamhill Summer Camp admittance for you or someone of your choosing + finalist prizes
Finalist Prizes – An exclusive Camp Yamhill 2016 hoodie
Our T-shirt Design Winners:
2016 – ???
2015 – Cassidy Stinson
“I wanted this design to be simple, yet elegant to fully describe the beauty of Camp Yamhill that could only be sculpted from God.”
2014 – Tabitha Coburn
“Camp Yamhill offers something that no other camp has to offer, which is a gorgeous setting in the NW, a great ministry that encourages spiritual growth, friendships with fellow christians that precede camp, and a closeness with God and nature.”