The Camp Yamhill Dress Code
- Under garments or sleepwear must be covered by outer garments and not be visible.
- Tight or form-fitting attire such as leggings, tights, or yoga pants must be worn with a long shirt that covers the buttocks.
- Shorts, skirts and dresses must be mid-thigh or longer in length, including any slits in the garment.
- Shirts and tops must be worn and must have at least 2-inch-wide shoulder straps. They must completely cover midriffs and backs and have non-revealing neck lines and arm holes.
- The waistband of pants, shorts, and skirts must be worn no lower than the hipline.
- Messages and/or graphics on clothing and hats must be appropriate. When appearing on shorts or pants, they must be on the side of the legs only. No advertisements promoting or implying tobacco, alcohol, drugs or that use profanity or impure language. No political, cultural, or inflammatory statements that detract from the focus and direction of Camp.
- Whenever a camper will be going into the water (including baptisms, water hikes, etc.), dark clothing must be worn.
- For safety reasons, closed-toed shoes must be worn when on water hikes and on the Challenge Course.
Anyone who is in violation of the dress code will be required to change into appropriate clothing. If anyone does not have appropriate clothing, the Camp office will do their best to supply a change of clothing from the lost & found and/or contact the parent/guardian to deliver acceptable clothing.