- Under garments must be covered by outer garments. Under garments must not be visible.
- Tight or form-fitting attire such as leggings, tights and yoga pants or garments designed as underwear or sleepwear must not be worn as outerwear.
- Shorts, skirts and dresses must be mid-thigh or longer in length, including any slits in the garment. Mid-thigh legging shorts must be worn under running shorts.
- Shirts and tops must be worn at all times. Shirts and tops must have at least 2-inch shoulder straps. They must completely cover midriffs and backs and have non-revealing neck lines and arm holes.
- The waistband of pants, shorts, and skirts must be worn no lower than the hipline.
- Messages and /or pictures on clothing must be appropriate for Christians and children. No advertisements promoting or implying tobacco, alcohol or drug use or that use profanity or impure language. No political or cultural statements that detract from the focus and direction of Camp.
- Messages and/or pictures on pants or shorts must be appropriate and on the side of the legs only.
- Whenever a camper will be going into the water (including baptisms, water hikes etc.), dark clothing must be worn.
- Hats are permitted, but will be removed during times of prayer.
- Closed toed shoes must be worn when on water hikes and on the Challenge Course.
Camp Yamhill expects all campers and staff to comply willingly with the dress code and its enforcement. Campers who are in violation of the dress code will be required to change into appropriate clothing. If the camper does not have appropriate clothing, the Camp office will do their best to supply a change of clothing from the lost & found and/or contact the parent/guardian to deliver acceptable clothing.
Thank you for your help and cooperation.