Rules of Use
This is a privately-owned campground and is made available for your use in the interest of wholesome outdoor recreation. Anyone using the campgrounds is subject to the following rules:
1. All who use the campgrounds will be required to register with the Camp Office upon arrival at the campgrounds. Those attending group camps may register through their camp director or supervisor.
2. All alcoholic beverages are prohibited on these campgrounds.
3. Smoking is permitted in only in designated areas.
4. Firearms and fireworks are prohibited.
5. Quiet Hours around main area of the camp will be enforced between 11:00pm and 6:00am.
6. All meals will be served and held in the Davis Lodge unless otherwise approved by the Camp Manager. Standard Meal Times: breakfast @ 8:00am, lunch @ 12:00pm, dinner @ 5:30pm
7. Campfires are not permitted, except in accordance with the State of Oregon and Yamhill County fire laws, and in the designated places. Candles and other open flames are not allowed in the cabins.
8. The use of obscene or vulgar language and obscene literature are prohibited on these campgrounds.
9. Modest clothing is to be worn by all who use the campgrounds.
10. All instrumental music and concerts will be held at the amphitheater unless otherwise approved by the Camp Manager.
11. All use of motorcycles on camp property is prohibited, except when used as transportation to and from the camp facilities.
12. Pets are not allowed.
13. Campers and staff members are responsible for leaving the campgrounds and all facilities in good and clean order.
14. Challenge Course groups will be a minimum of eight people and a maximum of twelve people unless otherwise approved by the Camp Manager.
15. The willful violation of these camp rules and regulations, the Board of Trustees through its designated agent(s) reserves the right to determine what the final interpretation is to be. Thank you for your help and cooperation.